Erie Insurance Company is a well-known and respected provider of auto insurance. In addition to the standard coverages that you would expect from an auto insurance company, Erie also offers a number of unique and exciting coverage options that other insurers do not always offer.
Here are a few of the more exciting coverage options that are available from Erie Insurance:
- Pet coverage: If your pet gets hurt in an accident while riding in your car, Erie will help cover the cost of veterinary treatment. This coverage is unavailable from all insurers, so it is something to consider if you have a furry friend.
- Roadside & Rentals bundle: This bundle of coverages can save you money on roadside assistance and rental car insurance. With this bundle, you can get roadside assistance, towing, lockout service, and rental car insurance all in one place.
- Personal item coverage: This coverage can help cover the cost of personal items that are damaged or stolen from your car. This could include things like clothing, luggage, and electronics.
- Auto glass repair: Erie will help cover the cost of repairing or replacing your windshield if it is damaged in an accident. Other insurers do not always offer this coverage, so it is something to consider if you live in an area where hail or other weather events can damage windshields.
- Locksmith services: If you lock yourself out of your car, Erie will help cover the cost of having a locksmith come and unlock it for you. Other insurers do not always offer this coverage, so it is something to consider if you are prone to locking yourself out of your car.
- ERIE Auto Plus: This comprehensive coverage package includes all of the standard coverages and some of the more unique coverages mentioned above. For example, ERIE Auto Plus diminishes your deductibles with time, lengthens your car rental in case of a total loss accident, and provides death indemnity coverage.
These are just a few of the interesting coverage options that are available from Erie Insurance Company. If you are looking for an auto insurance company offering a wide range of coverage options, Erie is a great option.
Here are some additional benefits of choosing Erie Insurance:
- Affordable rates: Erie Insurance is known for its affordable rates. In fact, the company was recently ranked as one of the country’s most affordable auto insurance companies.
- Excellent customer service: Erie Insurance has a long history of providing excellent customer service. The company has a team of experienced agents who are available to help you with any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Easy to use online portal: Erie Insurance offers a user-friendly online portal that makes it easy to manage your policy and file claims.
If you are looking for an affordable, reliable, and customer-friendly auto insurance company, Erie Insurance is a great option to consider. To learn more call us at (773) 229 9891.